Our vision: Come to know and live with God at our family table.
Our mission: To have a church committed to God and our neighbors, sustained by individuals dedicated to providing spiritual opportunities to enhance the feeling of family and community
A brief chronology:
- 1879 First services were held in the Town Hall. The Rev. E.P. Morrison came from Christ Church, Eau Claire
- 1881 A mission was formally organized.
- 1884 The first services were held in a new church building.
- 1952 The present church building was completed.
- 2001 A new addition was dedicated.
Our priest-in-charge The Very Reverend H.Scott Kirby, retired dean of Christ Church Cathedral in Eau Claire, WI.
Can’t Make it to church??
Use our church circuit. Just dial 715 434-1040 on your land line or cell phone and you will hear the service in its entirety. Put it on speaker phone for hands-free listening. We can accommodate up to 20 callers on this line at one time.
Our facilities are fully accessible. The Sanctuary will comfortably seat 100 people.
St. Mark’s Chapel was added in 2001, using many of the furnishings from the former St.Mark’s Episcopal Church in Barron, WI. The chapel has been used for Morning and Evening Prayer services, for visitations before a funeral, for smaller weddings, and for private prayer. It will seat approximately 24 people.