Paul Chase, Sr. Warden
Marv Thompson, Jr. Warden
LaVonne Thompson, Clerk
Tom Yeakley, Treasurer
Greta Franti (2020)
Eileen Yeakley (2020)
Lynn Fowler (2021)
Steve Harback (2021)
Janelle Gruetzmacher (2022)
Suzanne Funck (2022)
A brief chronology:
- 1879 First services were held in the Town Hall. The Rev. E.P. Morrison came from Christ Church, Eau Claire
- 1881 A mission was formally organized.
- 1884 The first services were held in a new church building.
- 1952 The present church building was completed.
- 2001 The rectory was sold and moved to make room for an addition that is fully handi-capped accessible. The current sanctuary will seat 100 people comfortably and we worship in air-conditioned comfort in the summer months.
- St. Mark’s Chapel was also added in 2001, using many of the furnishings from the former St.Mark’s Episcopal Church in Barron, WI. The chapel has been used for Morning and Evening Prayer services, for visitations before a funeral, for smaller weddings, and for private prayer. It will seat approximately 24 people.