- ACEO-The Association of Churches for Emergency Outreach, a local group that is a ministry of the Rice Lake Ministerial Association. It provides emergency aid to people in need in our community. It is organized to deliver this aid in a most efficient and effective manner. In 2017, Grace Church is scheduled to handle aid calls for this organization in July and December.
- Benjamin’s House Emergency Shelter, Inc. -Grace has sponsored and furnished Room 217 at the shelter. Periodically, meals are prepared for the residents by members of Grace Church. B.H.E.S. is an annual recipient of the funds from Art in the Park.
- Rice Lake Free Clinic– is an annual recipient of the funds from Art in the Park
- “Art in the Park” fundraiser – This event takes place during the AquaFest celebration in Rice Lake. In 2017, this event will be held on Sunday, June 11th. All proceeds from the art fair, food concessions, and free will offering are shared with Benjamin’s House and the Rice Lake Free Clinic. In a partnership with Bethany Lutheran Church (ELCA), and the United Presbyterian Church, these congregations supported the day’s activities and joined together for a morning worship service in Veterans Memorial Park(City Park) at 10:00 a.m.
- NAMI – We provide office space for the Barron County Chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
- The YANA Breast Cancer Support Group – Meets at Grace on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- AA, NA, and Crystal Meth Anonymous all have recovery groups who meet here. – Meetings are held in our undercroft space every evening of the week. Check the “Downloads” section of our webpage to see a monthly calendar of their meeting dates and time.
- Music Scholarship – Each year, Grace Church strives to hold a seasonal concert with organists, students, and musicians from the area. Our Allen digital computer organ is featured in this concert. An offering at this event, goes toward the Music Scholarship Fund. Scholarships are given annually to college-bound students who will be studying music. In the spring of 2016, we awarded two, $1,000 scholarships to Rice Lake High School students.
- The Klondike Rustlers 4-H group meets once a month here.
- The “Caring Closet” at the Rice Lake High School-In 2017, Grace Church will be furnishing personal care products for students in need.
- The Haiti Project Health Committee-Financial support was given twice in 2016 for the residents of Jeanette, Haiti. This money will enable the people in Jeanette to receive monthly care from a Haitian physician for the first time in many years.
- Support of a child through the Christian Children’s Fund – Grace Church funds are allocated for the support of Elking, who lives in Honduras.
- Seamen’s Church Institute – Individuals continue to knit caps and scarves for the mariners throughout the world.
- Father Kirby’s Discretionary Funds allocated a $100 gift to St. Francis House, an Episcopal Student Center in Madison, WI.