- ACEO-The Association of Churches for Emergency Outreach is a ministry of the Rice Lake Ministerial Association. It provides emergency aid to people in need in our community. It is organized to deliver this aid in a most efficient and effective manner. In 2018, Grace Church is scheduled to handle aid calls for this organization in July and December.
- Benjamin’s House Emergency Shelter, Inc. -Grace has sponsored and furnished Room 217 at the shelter. Periodically, meals are prepared for the residents by members of Grace Church. Two members of Grace Church serve on the Board of Directors.
- NAMI – We provide office and meeting space for the Barron County Chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
- The YANA Breast Cancer Support Group – Meets at Grace on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- AA, NA, and Crystal Meth Anonymous all have recovery groups who meet here. – Meetings are held in our undercroft space 6 nights a week. Check the “Downloads” section of our web page to see a monthly calendar of their meeting dates and time.
- The Klondike Rustlers 4-H group meets once a month here.
- The “Caring Closet” at the Rice Lake High School- Grace Church will be furnishing personal care products for students in need during January of 2018.
- St. Marc’s School and Health Clinic in Jeannette-Paillant, Haiti-Our Lenten and Easter offering in 2018 will build a new floor for the clinic. We raised $1595 for this project to improve the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility.
- Support of a child through the Christian Children’s Fund – Grace Church funds are allocated for the support of Elking, who lives in Honduras.
- Seamen’s Church Institute -Church members continue to knit caps and scarves for the mariners who travel the Mississippi River. Knitting information and patterns can be found on their website.