- ACEO-The Association of Churches for Emergency Outreach is a ministry of the Rice Lake Ministerial Association. It provides emergency aid to people in need in our community. It is organized to deliver this aid in a most efficient and effective manner. In 2018, Grace Church is scheduled to handle aid calls for this organization in July and December.
- Benjamin’s House Emergency Shelter, Inc. -Grace has sponsored and furnished Room 217 at the shelter. Periodically, meals are prepared for the residents by members of Grace Church.
- NAMI – We provide office space for the Barron County Chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
- The YANA Breast Cancer Support Group – Meets at Grace on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- AA, NA, and Crystal Meth Anonymous all have recovery groups who meet here. – Meetings are held in our undercroft space 6 nights a week. Check the “Downloads” section of our web page to see a monthly calendar of their meeting dates and time.
- The Klondike Rustlers 4-H group meets once a month here.
- The “Caring Closet” at the Rice Lake High School- Grace Church will be furnishing personal care products for students in need during January of 2018.
- St. Marc’s School and Health Clinic in Jeannette-Paillant, Haiti-In 2017, Grace Church gave $960 to provide support for teacher and health clinic staff salaries, school materials, vaccinations, and campus maintenance.
- Heifer International-Our 2017 Christmas offering of $550 was given to this international organization to be used to purchase livestock and to provide poor families with training to improve their farms.
- Support of a child through the Christian Children’s Fund – Grace Church funds are allocated for the support of Elking, who lives in Honduras.
- Seamen’s Church Institute -Church members continue to knit caps and scarves for the mariners who travel the Mississippi River. Knitting information and patterns can be found on their website.